wsbpel-chair message

Subject: Mr. Alix Cheema Requests Membership in OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language (WSBPEL) TC

Mr. Alix Cheema of Capgemini* wishes to join OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language (WSBPEL) TC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by Mr. Alix Cheema in support of his/her application:

I have been selected to represent Capgemini on the technical committee for the WSBPEL standard.  We have delivered numerous BPEL centric projects using a variety of different products and tools.  Over the past 2 years, we have experienced large growth in the number of customers looking to build process driven architectures, making WSBPEL a key initiative for Capgemini.  Our customers are seeking to liberate processes from large COTS and proprietary systems, giving them greater control, flexibility and improved TCO.

I have over 10 years of experience in designing and delivering process driven architectures, for finance, telecommunication and defence industries.  WSBPEL is a very exciting standard and I'm hoping to contribute towards it successful adoption.

--
Thank you,

The Group Messenger Service