wsbpel-chair message

Subject: Mr. Alejandro Guizar Requests Membership in OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language (WSBPEL) TC

Mr. Alejandro Guizar of JBoss Inc.*, alex.guizar@jboss.com, wishes to join OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language (WSBPEL) TC.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/manage/pending_request.php to
authorize or deny this request and to see all of your other pending requests to join this group.

Mr. Alejandro Guizar will not be able to participate or be visible in the Technical Committee until the
approval is processed. This request is not publicly visible, nor is your disapproval, if you so choose.

Mr. Alejandro Guizar entered the following  optional information in support of his/her request to
join OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language (WSBPEL) TC :

I am a member of the jBPM project, the business process management offering from JBoss. My role is to drive the product's conformance to open industry standards. Since November 2004, I have actively worked on building a BPEL runtime on top of the generally available jBPM distribution.

After earning a Bachelors degree in computer science in December 2002, I got involved with a manufacturing company. His duty was to analyze business processes and devise effective ways to automate them. He created an integration platform based on portions of the BPEL standard. The JBoss BPEL runtime traces back to that platform.

Apart from research and development, I deliver pre and post sales consultancy and support to a variety of customers, from ISVs to Fortune 100 companies. I participate in the jBPM training course as co-instructor on a regular basis.

If you have any questions with this process, please contact member-services@oasis-open.org

Thank you for your prompt attention this request and for your participation in OASIS.