wsbpel-chair message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-chair] Re: OASIS TC Participant Confirmed

Thank you.  I've updated status for Takatoshi Kitano to member.  Members may become voting members by attending two consecutive meetings.  WS BPEL TC meetings are held every Wed. at 8am Pacific.  Information on dial in procedure is available on the calendar on the TC web site at: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

Takahiro SUGIYAMA <t-sugiyama@da.jp.nec.com>

02/13/2006 12:05 AM

workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
t-kitano@ce.jp.nec.com, wsbpel-chair@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
[wsbpel-chair] Re: OASIS TC Participant Confirmed

To: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: t-kitano@ce.jp.nec.com, wsbpel-chair@lists.oasis-open.org

Hellow. I am Takahiro Sugiyama(NEC's Primary Contact).
I confirm that the membership is approved.