Subject: Massive Public Relations Campaign Anticipated - IntegratedPerformance Systems
IPFSs revenue goals for fiscal 2005 are projected to surpass their previously stated revenue goal of $40 million with this incredible acquisition!
For those have been following IPFS, You are aware that the company has been striving to reach Top Line Revenues of $40 million within a three-year goal.
We are excited to announce that IPFS has signed a Definitive Agreement to acquire 100% of Lone Star Circuits, Inc. Lone Star currently has top line revenues in excess $25 Million annually and are Very Profitable!!
This acquisition will take IPFS as a whole into IMMEDIATE PROFITABILITY once the Acquisition is completed. Investors have been taking notice of IPFS as its share price steadily increases in value, while the trading volume is also increasing as well. We believe this is just the first sign of more great news to come from the company.
Reasons to acquire this Stock
· IPFS has just announced the signing of a Definitive Agreement for the Acquisition of Lone Star Circuits, Inc. which currently has revenues of $25 Mil per yr.
· IPFS Becomes immediately Profitable with this Acquisition once completed!!
· IPFS had previously set its Goal for $40 Million Revenues over a 3 year target, and now seems they will hit this goal in the very near future!
· IPFS Manufactures for and has long lasting relationships with several Fortune 500 Companies and is a Approved Government Defense Sub-Contractor!
· Mr. Brad Jacoby CEO & President of Lone Star Circuits, Inc. will now assume the Title of CEO & President of Integrated Performance Systems, Inc.
· IPFS still seeking additional synergestic mergers and acquisitions.
To read the latest press release released by the company on Bussiness Wire click here
sender of this email broadcast does not control all HTML pages and links served
in conjunction with this
Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any security mentioned herein. This newsletter is neither a registered investment advisor nor affiliated with any broker or dealer. All statements made are our express opinion only and should be treated as such. We may own, buy and sell any securities mentioned at any time. This report includes forward looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may include terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", "move","undervalued" and "intend" or similar terms. This newsletter was paid $10,500.00 cash from third party to send this report. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE INVESTING IN ANY PROFILED COMPANY. You may lose money from investing in Penny Stocks.