wsbpel-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: dumitru.roman@deri.org

Dear WSBPEL TC,

As organizers of the 1st International Workshop on Web Service Choreography and Orchestration for Business Process Management (which will be held at the BMP'05), we would like to invite you to submit to this workshop one or more papers related to WSBPEL.

We believe that this workshop is very relevant to your work and we would be happy to see contributions that present how WSBPEL tackles the problems of Business Process Management.

Please find further information on the workshop website at:
http://www.deri.at/events/workshops/bpm2005/

Kind regards
Chris Bussler, Alistair Duke, Dumitru Roman, and Michael Stollberg
(workshop organization committee)