wsbpel-comment message

Subject: IPR for WS-BPEL2.0

WS-BPEL Committee members -

I am interested in the status of IPR for WS-BPEL2.0.

I found IPR policy page as below, but I wonder if the statement is limited
to WS-BPEL1.1.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsbpel/ipr.php

I have some questions:
 Q1. Are there any essential patents to implement WS-BPEL2.0?
 Q2. IPR agreements were necessary for WS-BPEL1.1.  Are the same IPR
agreements necessary for also WS-BPEL2.0?

Would you be so kind as to take a moment to respond this questionnaire and
return it to me ?
Your response will help me to use WS-BPEL2.0 or not.
If you foresee any problem with this request, please let me know.

Thank you.

Shigeaki Matsumoto
NEC Corporation
11-5 Shibaura 2-chome, Minato-Ku, Tokyo 108-8557, Japan