wsbpel-comment message

Subject: Feedback from Hitachi Ltd.

To: WSBPEL TC members,

We thank the development of the BPEL 2.0 spec. We would appreciate if
the following questions regarding to BPEL TC IPR statements page are
clarified.
1. The page lists multiple disclosures, but there are not explicit descriptions
   whether newer disclosure supercedes the older ones.
   What is the current status?
2. Is the Siebel's disclosure unchanged after Oracle acquisition?

regards,

Matsuki Yoshino

Software Division, Hitachi Ltd.,