wsbpel-comment message

Subject: Default Namespace for Assign/From/Literal

Dear all,

For the BPEL code fragment as follows:

<process
    xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable"..>
<assign>
<copy>
<from>
<literal>
<bar />
</literal>
</from>
<to variable="myFooBarElemVar" />
</copy>
</process>

May I know what is the namespace of bar element?
(Is it unqualified, or it is using the namespace of process, i.e. http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable?,
I try to look at the BPEL reference(Web Services Business Process Execution Language Version 2.0) page 62, but it does not seem to give the answer.

Thanks for the help!

Warmest Regards,
William