wsbpel-implement message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-implement] 9/29/2003: Interoperability Definition Draft

A definition might be useful, but  I don't think we should include
conformance as one of the objectives or activities for this subgroup.   It
implies a great degree of completeness both in definition and execution of
test cases.   There are also implications regarding the results for those
implementations that are tested that I don't think  the TC should get
involved in.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

Monica Martin <monica.martin@sun.com>
09/30/2003 01:56 PM