wsbpel-implement message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-implement] Portable BPEL source code usage scenario

Sazi,

The experience we are seeing from our customers/developers with regarding to
BPEL is very similar to what we saw in the early days of HTML at Netscape.
People would ideally author the entire solution in a design view but they
end up having to sometimes switch to source view (a la dreamweaver). You can
expect that as the language matures (post 1.0 release), it will have better
support for parametric patterns such as for each, etc.. In the meantime,
people will develop custom annotations to encode pattern related information
into the source...at least this is what we are seeing in the field.

Edwin