wsbpel-implement message

Subject: Face-to-Face scenarios

Hi all,

I'd like to start up a discussion of what people would like to try out
at the face-to-face. The idea there is to meet and try out a few BPEL
files on different engines to exercise the spec.

I would suggest starting with a few BPELs that show different behavior:
correlation with a multi-start example, calling other services and the
use of links such as in  the loan approval example, and  more than one
BPEL interacting, perhaps we can run one on each engine. For this we
could start with a chaining echo: one client starts it off, then a chain
of processes do rcv/inv/reply where the invocations kick of an instance
of the same process running on a different engine until finally one just
invokes a process that is the plain echo (rcv/reply).

I also propose having an additive scheme to a simple rcv/inv/reply
process: creating different versions of it to concentrate on exercising
different areas without getting overloaded with complexity.

That's the approach I would take in getting this off the ground.  I'm
looking forward to everyone's suggestions/input/discussion.

thanks,
Rania