wsbpel-implement message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-implement] Face-to-Face scenarios

Hi,

Multi-start is a key capability of BPEL, and I believe it would be
valuable to show/experiment with. Since there has been discussion about
its usage, then that makes it more interesting to play with :) and
involving other subgroups that are interested in its behavior would be
useful.

I found a thread relating to ambuguities regarding multistart and
correlation sets, but it was not crucial and related more to Issue 37. I
have looked at issues 13 and 2 as you suggest, but could not find the
reference to multi-start, although there may be others I have not seen
as you mention. I would like to read more about them. If you have a
pointer, could you please send it to me?

btw, the examples I have sent are all in BPEL v1.1 as submitted to the
TC (dated May 2003).

-rania