wsbpel-implement message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-implement] Portability and Interoperability Testing

On the interoperability side, I would take a look at the work done so
far on WS-I Testing Tools.

In cases where the WS-I BP 1.0 scope applies, I would even use the WS-I
Testing Tools directly. They are unlikely to test all the
interoperability aspects we are interested in, and we might want to say
that some BPEL applications are interoperable even when they do not
satisfy WS-I requirements, but it would give help us a lot since these
tools already exist, and it would provide a recognized stamp of approval
in those cases which do comply with the WS-I scope.

Ugo