wsbpel-implement message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-implement] RE: [wsbpel-dev] RE: [wsbpel-implement] what attributes the correlation knows about incoming messages?

Title: what attributes the correlation knows about incoming messages?

Hi Bernd,

I see your point now, and in a scenario like that, I really see it as being communication-specific. If the message does not have enough information in it to be able to use BPEL high-level correlation, and you use the same port (in the WSDL sense), then you must rely on some communication implementation-specific correlation to make the message end up at the right partner link, such as using WS-Addressing in case of SOAP messages (for example, by using the wsa:ReplyTo and wsa:RelatesTo elements in the request/reply messages respectively), or perhaps JMS correlation IDs if you use a JMS binding. My point is that there are many ways of accomplishing this, and they all depend on what communication binding you use.

Regards,

Kristofer

From: Eckenfels. Bernd [mailto:B.Eckenfels@seeburger.de]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 8:06 PM
To: wsbpel-dev@yahoogroups.com; bpel implementation

Hello Kristofer,

This roblem is more common for reliable B2B messaging than Web services. We use our engine for EDI scenarios, and here it is common to have hundreds of actual endpoints (for example VAN mailboxes) behind the same port type, and more than one process definition use this port type).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Bernd Eckenfels
Chief Architect
--
SEEBURGER AG - Edisonstr.1 , D-75015 Bretten, Germany
Fax: +49 (0)7252 96-2400 - Phone: +49 (0)7252 96-1256