wsbpel-implement message

Subject: Question and Comment on Test Suites

Hello Colleagues:

I am new to OASIS and the BPEL group. I am have been going
through the Implementation archive. Has there been any new
thoughts on how to come up with a standardised way to test
BPEL implementations?

In the past, I have found it difficult to discuss certain
BPEL problems, for instance, compensation, without resorting
to using a "formalism" (and I am not a theoretician), like
execution traces. I suspect some way of describing the
execution trace/path/graph of a running BPEL process would
be necessary to come up with a way to effectively test
engines.

Cheers,
Andrew