wsbpel-implement message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-implement] Question and Comment on Test Suites

Hi Andrew,

It would be useful for the community, and there are issues in the TC
regarding static checking, faults, etc that are in the issues list.

Building and maintaining a test suite, on the other hand, is not in our
charter and is a strain on the TC's resources that we need to spend in
getting the language standardized. This would be useful, but it would
properly be done outside the TC.

tks
Rania