wsbpel-liaisons message

Subject: RE: Conf call with BCM

Just a note on the OMG side - at the f2f, Sumeet Malhotra mentioned that he wanted to suggest a liaison with that group.  He hasn't brought it back up, probably because we're just getting the process underway.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 06/23/2003 05:21 PM -----
"Rajesh Pradhan" <rajesh@iopsis.com>

06/23/2003 05:22 PM