wsbpel-liaisons message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-liaisons] liaison with W3C Choreography group

Rajesh,
Sorry we didn't get to the liaisons while you were still on the call today.   We discussed each of the suggested liaisons to provide info to the full committee.  As there was not a quorum, I said that we would look to you to put together formal proposals for balloting - if you want to discuss them with the proposers and the subgroup before hand, I suggest having a call with that team.

I also asked for volunteers to be the liaison with the Choreography group.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

"Rajesh Pradhan" <rajesh@iopsis.com>

07/23/2003 08:37 AM
Please respond to rajesh