wsbpel-liaisons message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-liaisons] OASIS BCF and BPSS Liaison

Can we do this tomorrow – sometime after 10 AM PT?  I’ll supply the call-in info.

Let me know.

JohnE

From: Rajesh Pradhan [mailto:rajesh@iopsis.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 11:11 PM
To: wsbpel-liaisons@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsbpel-liaisons] OASIS BCF and BPSS Liaison

Hi everybody,

I was wondering if we could have a quick con call to discuss the proposed Liaisons - the OASIS BCF Group with John Evdemon as the proposed Liaision  and UN/CEFACT TMG BPSS WG * I hope I got it right * with Monica Martin as the proposed Liaison.

This would be a pre cursor to the discussion with the whole TC during subsequent telecons or the upcoming F2F in Redmond.

Please let me know if Monday, 4th August, 9:00 - 9:45 a.m. PST will be suitable to you. Call in details will follow.

Many thanks,

Rajesh.

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!