wsbpel-liaisons message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-liaisons] OASIS BCF and BPSS Liaison

Monday is fine as well.  I can shuffle my schedule about as needed to acommodate this conf call.

Thanks!

JohnE

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Rajesh Pradhan [mailto:rajesh@iopsis.com]
	Sent: Thu 7/31/2003 5:35 AM
	To: wsbpel-liaisons@lists.oasis-open.org
	Subject: [wsbpel-liaisons] OASIS BCF and BPSS Liaison

	Hello everybody,

	We have only 3 respondents till today - Diane , John and Monica.

	Diane with an 'aye' to Monday, 9:00 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.

	John, I won't be available today.  Is Monday a 'nay' for you ?

	Monica, what time suits you better on Monday ?

	I've heard from no one else within the group.

	Regards,

	Rajesh.

  _____

	Upgrade Your Email - Click here! <http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=hotbar%5felement%3bst%3b&SG=&RAND=5495>