wsbpel-liaisons message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-liaisons] OASIS BCF and BPSS Liaison

Thanks all ....

Based on the latest updates - we have

- Diane, John and myself who are fine with the day and time.

- Steve, who will try and dial in whilst he is travelling

- Monica, who prefers 10:00 a.m. PDT

- no other responses thus far

Should we reschedule the call to 10:00 a.m. PDT on Monday to accomodate
Monica as well ? ( since she is the proposed Liaison for BPSS ).
Additionally, could we also add the WS-Choreography Liaison to the agenda ?
John, do you still have a hard stop at 10:30 a.m. ?

The call in numbers ( many thanks to Diane for organizing these and to John
for offering to do the same )

Toll Free      877-988-8393
Int'l             203 566-8013
Pass Code  484868

Look forward to talking to all of you soon,

Regards,

Rajesh