wsbpel-liaisons message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-liaisons] OASIS BCF and BPSS Liaison

I'm ok with either time on monday and would like to discuss the choreography liaison.  Let me know which!

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

"Rajesh Pradhan" <rajesh@iopsis.com>

07/31/2003 11:13 AM
Please respond to rajesh