wsbpel-liaisons message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-liaisons] Re: [wsbpel] Proposed liaison with CEFACT BPWG BCFeffort

You are right - I should have referenced the nomination form when I sent the motion rather than the separate document.   I was focused on the wording for the motion to be brought to the tc and didn't remember the process.  Sorry, will try to remember next time.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

Monica Martin <monica.martin@sun.com>

08/19/2003 12:02 AM