wsbpel-liaisons message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-liaisons] RE: Liaison

Tony,
We've started planning the agenda for the face to face and thought reports from our liaisons would be useful.  Would you be willing/available to give us a half hour on latest developments?  Right now it seems the morning of Sept 19 is a likely timeframe but plans are still very preliminary.

Rajesh,
I think we should ask Steve or Martin to do the same for the W3C Choreography group.   Would you try to confirm with them please?
Thanks.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

"Rajesh Pradhan" <rajesh@iopsis.com>

08/27/2003 07:24 PM
Please respond to rajesh