wsbpel-liaisons message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-liaisons] Liaison with BCF

Thanks - we'll hold a  spot on the agenda for you.  So far, the proposed agenda is pretty full, so it may be only .5 hr unless you let us know you need more.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

"Fletcher, Tony" <Tony.Fletcher@choreology.com>

08/28/2003 01:44 PM