wsbpel-liaisons message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-liaisons] F2F Liaison Report

I have a vague memory that we decided at the last f2f to have a liaison to
the wsdl effort to make sure we were aware of impending changes and
potential future impacts.  I even think Kevin Liu volunteered to fill this
role.   I don't think we ever actually voted on this and Kevin will not be
available for the face to face.   Perhaps we should make a point of
putting it on the agenda for the next call when he should be back.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

"Rajesh Pradhan" <rajesh@iopsis.com>
12/04/2003 05:09 PM
Please respond to rajesh