wsbpel-primer message

Subject: Canceling call

This is the second time I've had to cancel this call (this time its work-related).  I have been pulled into a meeting that conflicts with this call so I'll have to cancel.

Please accept my apologies for the last minute cancellation.

This brings ups a good point - perhaps weekly calls for this effort are too frequent.   Would bi-weekly calls work for everyone?  Let me know and I'll change the schedule.

Sorry again about the last minute cancellation.

John