wsbpel-primer message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-primer] WS-BPEL Primer -- Refined Concepts Chapters

Hi DK,

Thank you for sending the primer draft out.

I am wondering whether we want to reuse the BPEL-spec editor sourceforge
CVS to host this document in a longer run?

It is of course convenient for those who are already an editor for BPEL
spec [ including me ...  :-)  ] ...  For other who are not editors, they
need to go through CVS setup exercise.

What do you guys think?

Regards,
Alex Yiu