wsbpel-primer message

Subject: Design Goals - a suggestion

Hello all,

On today's primer call we decided that a "Design Goals" section wasn't something that should really appear in a Primer, its more appropriate to appear in the actual spec.   The last time I looked at the spec the original design goals were not included.  I have attached the content we discussed to this message -- it came from a document that was originally developed by Satish and Frank (I "sanitized" it to remove references to BPEL4WS).

I think the spec would benefit from adding a Design Goals section.  What do you think?

John

Design Goals.doc