wsbpel-primer message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-primer] No call on 1/13

Hi all primer colleagues,

I thought that we will have a call today on 1/20 as replacement for the
1/13 call - I waited 20 minutes but none showed up.
Was there a misunderstanding from my side ?

Cheers
/Simon
Simon Daniel Moser, M.Eng.
Business Process Solutions Development 1
IBM Boeblingen Laboratory
Schoenaicherstr. 220, 01/086
D - 71032 Boeblingen
Tel.: +49 - 7031 - 164304
IP Telephone Number (ITN): 39204304
email: smoser@de.ibm.com

Rule of thumb #3459835478: when you find yourself typing/copying the same
thing more than twice in a row, redesign or re-implement. No excuse
possible.

             "John Evdemon"
             <John.Evdemon@mic
             rosoft.com>                                                To
                                       Simon D Moser/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
             01/16/2006 10:57                                           cc
             AM                        <wsbpel-primer@lists.oasis-open.org

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [wsbpel-primer] No call on 1/13

My bad - you are correct on this.

Please excuse the previous spam.

Sorry I had to miss the F2F - my team here at MS was in the middle of
running a large internal conference.  I hope you all had a
great/productive time!

John