wsbpel-primer message

Subject: No call today (1/27)

Apologies for the last minute notification - I am still updating the primer and will post a new version soon.

Our next call is pushed out to 2/10 from 11-12 AM ET.    We should have an updated version of the primer available by then.

Again,  please accept my apologies for the last minute cancellation of today's call.

John