wsbpel-primer message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-primer] Quick update: 2/10 call

Forgot to paste in the URL!

The updated draft of the primer is here: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel-primer/download.php/16618/wsbpel-primer-draft-05.rtf

John

From: John Evdemon [mailto:John.Evdemon@microsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 11:32 AM
To: wsbpel-primer@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsbpel-primer] Quick update: 2/10 call

Hello all,

Believe it or not we finally had a call today!  Please accept my apologies for canceling past calls - I've been a bit swamped by my "real job" on this end...

Dieter and I were the only ones on the call.  I posted an updated draft of the primer here:

Here is a list of the changes in this version:
Still to-do:
Action Items for everyone before the next call:
Our next call will be on 2/24 starting at 11 AM ET.  (we're back to a bi-weekly schedule).  Call in information is below:
Sorry again about the long wait between calls.

Thanks!

John