wsbpel-primer message

Subject: No call today

I haven't had a chance to update the draft and it appears no one else has either.  Since there seems to be no reason for the call so I am canceling it. Sorry for the late notification, but without an updated draft there's not much to discuss at this point.

I had hoped to fold in some of the examples from the spec (issues 157 & 11) and start the abstract section but a slew of unrelated tasks and meetings kept me from getting this done.  :(

I think we (read: I) need a forcing function - I propose setting a date for the delivery of the initial draft to the rest of the TC - specifically 3/27.   Please provide some feedback on this.

Sorry again for the late notification, but without an updated draft there's not much point to doing a call today.  Rather than waste people's time I thought it best to just cancel the call for today.

Our next call is 3/10 - I will spend some time on the draft over the weekend and push out a modified version that adds Issue 157 & 11 and an initial stab at the abstract section.

In the meantime please provide some feedback on the 3/27 draft release to the TC.  This would give us 3/10 to discuss an update and 3/24 to review and discuss another version prior to asking for TC feedback.

John