wsbpel-primer message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-primer] Mea Culpa

Now I'm confused.  Did the call happen or not?  Or maybe this note got sent before the other one (that I got hours earlier)?

As far as the date, I'm not sure why you picked it.  Just after the F2F?  For me, until the F2F I'm mostly concentrating on the spec itself, and your date gives us no time after the F2F for the primer.  I'd prefer a few weeks after.  Of course, I'm only one voter....

John Evdemon wrote:
I have not had a chance to update the draft this week - it appears no one else has either.  This could be a short call today.

I think we (read: I) need a forcing factor - I would like to propose a date when we can share the initial draft with the rest of the TC.  Specifically: 3/27.

Please respond with comments and feedback.

Thanks!

John