wsbpel-primer message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-primer] Primer call may be cancelled this week...

Simon and I have done some editing on chapter 4-6, however, it does not
seem worth having a call about it this week. Unless something else comes
up, we would not ask for a call from our side.

Kind Regards
DK

 Dieter König                                Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com         IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

 Senior Technical Staff Member               Tel (office): (+49) 7031-16-3426      Schönaicher Strasse 220

 Architect, Business Process Choreographer   Fax (office): (+49) 7031-16-4890      71032 Böblingen

 Member, Technical Expert Council            Tel (home office): (+49) 7032-201464  Germany

             John Evdemon
             <John.Evdemon@mic
             rosoft.com>                                                To
                                       "wsbpel-primer@lists.oasis-open.org
             26.09.2006 00:36          "
                                       <wsbpel-primer@lists.oasis-open.org

                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsbpel-primer] Primer call may be
                                       cancelled this week...

There is no TC call scheduled for this week so we could have a Primer call.

There haven’t been (to my knowledge) any updates to the current Primer
draft – this means we might not have a Primer call this week.   I will work
on my sections and send them to Simon when I think they are ready for
review/incorporation into the doc.

If we are unable to have a call this week I would ask that people try and
work on their respective sections so we can have a call on 10/11.   This
would help with our goal of an initial draft for TC review at the November
F2F.

I will send out a notice tomorrow if anything changes, but for now it
appears we won’t be having a Primer call this week.

John