wsbpel-primer message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-primer] WS-BPEL Primer

+1

Dieter Koenig1 wrote:
Actually, the more I think about this I come to the conclusion that a Q&A
is really a publication collateral and *not* a part of a primer document.
We should definitely not talk about the other BPEL* extensions in the
primer - only about extensibility in general as we do it in chapter 6.

Kind Regards
DK

 Dieter König                          Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com         IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

 Senior Technical Staff Member         Tel (office): (+49) 7031-16-3426      Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
                                                                             Johann Weihen

 Architect, Business Process           Fax (office): (+49) 7031-16-4890      Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
 Choreographer

 Member, Technical Expert Council      Tel (home office): (+49) 7032-201464  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen

                                       Schönaicher Strasse 220, 71032        Registergericht: Amtsgericht
                                       Böblingen, Germany                    Stuttgart, HRB 243294

             John Evdemon
             <John.Evdemon@mic
             rosoft.com>                                                To
                                       Khanderao Kand
             28.03.2007 18:43          <khanderao.kand@oracle.com>, Diane
                                       Jordan <drj@us.ibm.com>
                                                                        cc
                                       "charlton_b@mac.com"
                                       <charlton_b@mac.com>, "'Dieter
                                       Koenig'"
                                       <dieterkoenig1@de.ibm.com>,
                                       "wsbpel-primer@lists.oasis-open.org
                                       "
                                       <wsbpel-primer@lists.oasis-open.org

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [wsbpel-primer] WS-BPEL Primer

I initially included BPEL-J so that people would not assume it was part of
the spec.    We may want to include BPEL4People and BPEL4Sub-Processes for
the same reason.
What do you all think?

I forgot about the call this morning - please accept my apologies for
having missed the discussion.

John