wsbpel-primer message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-primer] WS-BPEL Primer

Hi Khanderao, as discussed on the call - let's prepare two separate
deliverables: the Primer and an FAQ for the announcement.

Kind Regards
DK

 Dieter König                          Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com         IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

 Senior Technical Staff Member         Tel (office): (+49) 7031-16-3426      Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
                                                                             Johann Weihen

 Architect, Business Process           Fax (office): (+49) 7031-16-4890      Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
 Choreographer

 Member, Technical Expert Council      Tel (home office): (+49) 7032-201464  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen

                                       Schönaicher Strasse 220, 71032        Registergericht: Amtsgericht
                                       Böblingen, Germany                    Stuttgart, HRB 243294

             Khanderao Kand
             <khanderao.kand@o
             racle.com>                                                 To
                                       Dieter Koenig1/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
             04.04.2007 00:23                                           cc
                                       John Evdemon
                                       <John.Evdemon@microsoft.com>,
                                       "charlton_b@mac.com"
                                       <charlton_b@mac.com>, "'Dieter
                                       Koenig'"
                                       <dieterkoenig1@de.ibm.com>, Diane
                                       Jordan <drj@us.ibm.com>,
                                       "wsbpel-primer@lists.oasis-open.org
                                       "
                                       <wsbpel-primer@lists.oasis-open.org

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [wsbpel-primer] WS-BPEL Primer

Hi,
In last week's conference call, I volunteered to screen follow-up
questions from webinars to make a FAQ doc. I am attaching a doc with
selected questions. Please add/delete questions.

We can update WS-Primer or as Dieter said, we can make a separate
document for QA.

Thanks
Khanderao

Dieter Koenig1 wrote:
> Actually, the more I think about this I come to the conclusion that a Q&A
> is really a publication collateral and *not* a part of a primer document.
> We should definitely not talk about the other BPEL* extensions in the
> primer - only about extensibility in general as we do it in chapter 6.
>
> Kind Regards
> DK
>

>  Dieter König                          Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com
IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

>  Senior Technical Staff Member         Tel (office): (+49) 7031-16-3426
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:

Johann Weihen

>  Architect, Business Process           Fax (office): (+49) 7031-16-4890
Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
>  Choreographer

>  Member, Technical Expert Council      Tel (home office): (+49)
7032-201464  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen

>                                        Schönaicher Strasse 220, 71032
Registergericht: Amtsgericht
>                                        Böblingen, Germany
Stuttgart, HRB 243294

>              John Evdemon

>              <John.Evdemon@mic

>              rosoft.com>
>                                        Khanderao Kand

>              28.03.2007 18:43          <khanderao.kand@oracle.com>, Diane

>                                        Jordan <drj@us.ibm.com>

cc
>                                        "charlton_b@mac.com"

>                                        <charlton_b@mac.com>, "'Dieter

>                                        Koenig'"

>                                        <dieterkoenig1@de.ibm.com>,

"wsbpel-primer@lists.oasis-open.org
>                                        "

<wsbpel-primer@lists.oasis-open.org
>                                        >

Subject
>                                        RE: [wsbpel-primer] WS-BPEL Primer

> I initially included BPEL-J so that people would not assume it was part
of
> the spec.    We may want to include BPEL4People and BPEL4Sub-Processes
for
> the same reason.
> What do you all think?
>
> I forgot about the call this morning - please accept my apologies for
> having missed the discussion.
>
> John

[attachment "WS-BPEL-FAQ.doc" deleted by Dieter Koenig1/Germany/IBM]