wsbpel-primer message

Subject: updated primer and notes from our call today

Hi Dieter, Here is the updated primer draft to be posted to cvs:
I made changes discussed on the call today as follows: Other notes from our call today.  Monica, John, Dieter, Alex, Charlton, Khanderao attended.
We decided the primer is ready for the first pass review by the TC.  I will post it and send an email requesting comments with a summary of the outstanding work items we're aware of now:
John will complete merging of the questions from the webinar into the faq and send it to the TC for review.
I will send him the link to the latest xhtml to verify whether there are any formatting problems that need fixing for the oasis standard version.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

wsbpel-primer-draft_April_11_diff.doc