wsbpel-primer message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-primer] updated primer and notes from our call today

Hi Diane, thanks. It is now in CVS as revision 1.12.

Kind Regards
DK

 Dieter König                          Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com         IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

 Senior Technical Staff Member         Tel (office): (+49) 7031-16-3426      Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
                                                                             Johann Weihen

 Architect, Business Process           Fax (office): (+49) 7031-16-4890      Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
 Choreographer

 Member, Technical Expert Council      Tel (home office): (+49) 7032-201464  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen

                                       Schönaicher Strasse 220, 71032        Registergericht: Amtsgericht
                                       Böblingen, Germany                    Stuttgart, HRB 243294

             Diane Jordan
             <drj@us.ibm.com>
             11.04.2007 18:09          Dieter Koenig1/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
                                                                        cc
                                       wsbpel-primer@lists.oasis-open.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsbpel-primer] updated primer and
                                       notes from our call today

Hi Dieter, Here is the updated primer draft to be posted to cvs:
I made changes discussed on the call today as follows:
      updated date in title
      fixed name and date on footers
      removed section 8.2 - next steps
      added line numbers
      deleted Appendix A - faq
      deleted note in acknowledgements section
Other notes from our call today.  Monica, John, Dieter, Alex, Charlton,
Khanderao attended.
We decided the primer is ready for the first pass review by the TC.  I will
post it and send an email requesting comments with a summary of the
outstanding work items we're aware of now:
      Chapter 7 may contain too much information about the constructs
      rather than the application.  An attempt was been made to cut out as
      much descriptive material as seemed appropriate.  Alex and Charlton
      will review together and see if more can be done.
      Also in chapter 7, should the entire process be discussed.  Charlton
      will work on this while the initial review is going on.
      Chapter 3 should be moved to become section 7.1.
      Section 7.1.2.4 is not completed yet
      Section 6.2.3 (Abstract process profile for templates) should have a
      sentence added saying there's an example in the spec.
      We need to verify that no internal cross references are broken by the
      changes in sections.

John will complete merging of the questions from the webinar into the faq
and send it to the TC for review.
I will send him the link to the latest xhtml to verify whether there are
any formatting problems that need fixing for the oasis standard version.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax
845-491-5709[attachment "wsbpel-primer-draft_April_11_diff.doc" deleted by
Dieter Koenig1/Germany/IBM]