wsbpel-primer message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-primer] Re: [wsbpel] Groups - WS BPEL 2.0 Primer draftApril 30 (wsbpel-primer-draft-noc.doc) uploaded

Hi all,

I have just uploaded a revision of Primer to CVS.

Summary of changes:
  • I have added a section reference for template profile abstract process linking back to WS-BPEL 2.0 spec.
  • After browsing/reading section 6 (previously known as section 7) for an hour or so, a number of items are fixed: compensation handler, some xpath expressions, foreach, removing createInstance="yes" under non-init receive under <flow>
  • Remaining open issues: may need to change initiation of correlation set from "join" to "no"; may need to add myRole to some partnerLinkType/partnerLink, as both receive and invoke happen on that partnerLink; there may be other items that did not catch my eyes

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu

Alex Yiu wrote:

Hi, Charlton,

Thanks for uploading the draft.
I will take a look into it and give any comment (around 24 hrs later)

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu

barreto@adobe.com wrote:
The document named WS BPEL 2.0 Primer draft April 30
(wsbpel-primer-draft-noc.doc) has been submitted by Dr. Charlton Barreto to
the OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language (WSBPEL) TC
document repository.

Document Description:
WS BPEL 2.0 Primer draft April 30 for TC review

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=23798

Download Document:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/23798/wsbpel-primer-draft-noc.doc

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste

-OASIS Open Administration