wsbpel-reqts message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-reqts] Issues process call

I'll be happy to walk through the changes I made in the document.
-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Jordan [mailto:drj@us.ibm.com.bea.com]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 2:20 PM
To: bpel rqmts
Subject: [wsbpel-reqts] Issues process call

Thanks for your time today.   As agreed, we will have another call on Thurs. June 26 at 4pm eastern.  We'll be using the same dial in information:
Toll-Free (US & Canada): 866-500-6738
Toll: 203-480-8000
Participant Passcode: 600345

Yaron and Peter, since you have done the most work on the process document and issues list respectively would you be willing to give a short update on what's been accomplished?   I've set aside 45 minutes on the agenda so there is enough time to go into some detail (of course we don't need to use it all ;-) ).  If you prefer, I can cover the status just let me know.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123