wsbpel-reqts message

Subject: A couple things we need for WS BPEL TC issue process

Hi Jamie,
The WS BPEL TC is ready to launch an issue process for the TC but we need to have a couple items addressed in the technical support area:
1. we'd like to have an email list/id set up that everyone on the TC could send to that would only be received by one or two folks and which would have a public archive somewhere on the web site.   (I think this is different than the subgroups you've set up as it appears you can only post to them if you are a member of the subgroup.)  It would be good if this had a name having something to do with WS BPEL Issues.
2. is it possible to get a fixed url that we can use for the issues list itself?

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123