wsbpel-reqts message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-reqts] How many email lists for issues

That is my understanding.  I've asked for a from the oasis folks.  As I thought about it, I think it should be do-able.  There is a wsbpeI chair list that anyone can send to but it only goes to John and I.  Its archived, although I don't think its public.
As fallback, I'm ok with mail direct to you.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

"Furniss, Peter" <Peter.Furniss@choreology.com>

06/27/2003 07:59 AM