wsbpel-reqts message

Subject: Issues Process

I just uploaded version 1.5 of the Issues process. Peter and I discussed and agreed upon this version. It has two new appendices. The first is a very short summary of the whole process that is suitable for posting to the mailing list on its own. The second gives some details about the neat macros and other tricks that Peter's program can support. Any more issues or should we put it up for approval?

    Thanks,
                Yaron