wsbpel-reqts message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Re: [wsbpel-reqts] A couple things we need for WS BPEL TCissue process

This is the process we've discussed as I understand it:
- issue is sent to issue editor
- issue editor sends email to everyone "announcing" issue and adds to the issues document which will include links to appropriate email threads
- replies to the announcement email go to everyone
- other emails discussing the issue will be captured in the document if the subject line is formatted correctly
- chair will find champion for each issue to help drive progress
- an issues meeting will be held weekly to review issues and formulate proposed motions for the full tc to consider.  This will be open to all tc members but not an official meeting.
- chair will look to output of issues meeting for input on which issues are ready to be discussed at a TC meeting and will also take input from TC members.  Chair will include list of issues to be discussed in the agenda sent the friday before the TC call.  Agenda should include link to appropriate info including the issues list.
- motions to resolve issues will be covered in the official tc calls.  Motions may be brought by anyone, but "best practices" encourages use of the issues team and circulating motions prior to the calls.

Have I got this straight?    Do we still think this is ok, given the emails of the last few days?
This provides regular "reminders" of issues (new and those to be covered with the full TC) which I think could be structured to include a link to the issues list.  This does involve email to everyone on every new issue, and everyone will be copied on the replies to those issues.   Note, I've sent this to the issues/requirements process team only - I'm preparing the note for the full TC that we discussed last week.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 06/30/2003 10:29 PM -----
"Monica J. Martin" <monica.martin@sun.com>

06/30/2003 07:06 PM