wsbpel-reqts message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-reqts] Issue process update - conference call Monday July 7, 3pm eastern?

Hi,
  I can make the call.

  I would like to discuss the new issues issue.

  From the experience I've had, it is very difficult to manage a discussion
once it gets started on the new-issues list. People see a new issue and
often have an immediate response, which starts off a thread on the
new-issues list. Once started it's very hard to get it moved, as people
just automatically group reply to (old) messages.
   I think its worth a *short* discussion.
      jeff