wsbpel-reqts message

Subject: RE: Issue champions

Ugo,
Thanks.  I've forwarded.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 07/30/2003 10:49 PM -----
"Ugo Corda" <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>

07/30/2003 08:43 PM

        To:        Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
        cc:        "Liu, Kevin" <kevin.liu@sap.com>, "Yuzo Fujishima" <fujishima@bc.jp.nec.com>, "Eckenfels. Bernd" <B.Eckenfels@seeburger.de>, "Malhotra, Sumeet S" <Sumeet.Malhotra@unisys.com>, "Assaf Arkin" <arkin@intalio.com>, "bpel rqmts" <wsbpel-reqts@lists.oasis-open.org>

Diane,
It looks like my note bounced on the rqmts list ("only contributing members may post"). If you think it should go to that list, please forward.

Thank you,
Ugo