wsbpel-reqts message

Subject: issue coordination call Wed. Aug 13 - 11am eastern

We have an issue coordination subgroup call tomorrow, Wed. Aug 13, at 11 am eastern/9 pacific/5 Germany.  Dial in is:  1-877-988-8393, int'l 203 566-8013, pc 484868.   Agenda items are:  develop a plan for issues to cover in the Aug. 20 call, start plans for those to put on the f2f agenda.

Some input for discussion:
I've gotten input from some of the initial authors on issue priorities and possible categories which may be of interest to the TC:
They've also agreed to act as champions for a number of these, where others haven't volunteered - I'll be getting Peter an email with the names/numbers sometime tomorrow.    If these seem reasonable to the group, we may want to start organizing the discussion of issues on calls or at the f2f around categories.

In terms of potential issues for the next call, based on the email traffic, I'm thinking we can ask the following folks if they would be ready with a proposal for discussion/possible resolution on the next call:  issue 2 - Kevin Liu, issue 45 - Danny van der Rijn, issue 11 - Yaron Goland/Danny v., issue 33 - Bernd Eckenfels, issue 44 - Mike Marin.    If so, I will put them on the agenda and try to get a proposal circulated by end of day monday.   Let me know if you have others to suggest.

I've forwarded a note below from Alastair Green suggesting we devote a large part of the agenda at the f2f to a proposal from Choreography dealing with compensations issues.  Its not clear whether this would cover outstanding compensation related issues or new ones (or what combination).   I'd like your opinions on this.

For those on copy - if you care to join the call, you are welcome as always.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 08/12/2003 06:09 PM -----
"Green, Alastair J." <Alastair.Green@choreology.com>

08/06/2003 09:58 AM