wsbpel-reqts message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-reqts] issue coordination call Wed. Aug 13 - 11am eastern

I must have had an subtraction fault (11-3=9).  It was supposed to be 8am pacific just like the tc meetings.  No wonder there weren't as many folks on as I expected!  My apologies for the confusion.
I'll try to put a summary of what we discussed together later for the group.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

Sid Askary <saskary@nuperus.com>

08/13/2003 01:27 PM