wsbpel-reqts message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-reqts] **** NEW CALL-IN NUMBER - Issues Coordination call Wed. Oct 22 11 am Eastern

Please accept my regrets; I will be unable to attend today's call.

Best regards,
Rand

-----Original Message-----
From: John Evdemon [mailto:jevdemon@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 9:04 PM
To: bpel rqmts
Subject: [wsbpel-reqts] **** NEW CALL-IN NUMBER - Issues Coordination call
Wed. Oct 22 11 am Eastern

Hello all,

Diane will be unavailable for this call so I will be filling in for her.
Please note that the call-in number for tomorrow's call will be as
follows:

Toll-Free (US and Canada): +1 866 500 6738
Toll: +1 203 480 8000
Passcode: 600345

Please accept my apologies for the last minute change.

The main topic for this call is to choose issues for discussion on next
week's TC call.  Please contact me if you have additional items to be
discussed.

Sincerely,

John Evdemon

OASIS TC), go to